Thursday, February 26, 2009

WTF ?

Yesterday ,while i was sleeping and dreaming about fairy ,the sound of my phone woke me up .WHO THE HECK so early call me up ! i ignored the phone call and continued my dream. Around 2 something , i woke up and washed up myself and ready to go to class . The class was quite boring as i dont know what the lecturer's teaching about. After class, taken dinner with friends and went back to apartment .I checked on my phone and you know what ? ITS MY MUM WHO PHONED ME THIS MORNING ! LOL. i quickly phone back and talked with her for quite a minutes .

Me: helo ma
Mum : why u didnt pick up your phone this morning ?
Me: ooo..i left my phone inside the room ( LOL )
Mum :hey, you got a warning letter !
Me: WTF ? did i ? but i dont know about it
Mum : Your dad is crazy about it
Me :Wah ..then how ?
Mum : he says you dont need to study d
Me :LOL..i go back and shake legs ?
Mum :I dont care,you better take care of yourself
Me : ermm
Mum : REMEMBER DONT PLAY TRUANT AGAIN !
Me : SURE ! bb~~ ( hahaha )

No comments:

Post a Comment