Monday, February 16, 2009

memories

Haizz , i got no idea what to write for my assignment and my assignment is create a blog lol..so , i just recall back my memories about my friends and i when i was at penang.i miss them lots lol..and the time we play football =) when we were together ,i don't know how to appreaciate the time and think that we still got a long time to mix with ,but somehow the time pass so fast like just blinking my eyes .Football rox ya !! ' no sacrifice no victory ' dennis and i say =x we can ponteng the classes and go to field to play football or quarrel with teacher when he(Wang Wang ) wanted to confiscate the soccer ball HAHAHA..To dennis,herng,ting wei ,kai,zhi yang,hang meng,chun,wei keat,hiao kang jer,roti,john,ravin and bla bla bla ,TAKE GOOD CARE OF URSELVES ^^



ting wei,zhi yan,me,li yong,ravin,hang meng




<333>


We..the 5s6 ^^



0.o



lol..chun ,herng,me , dennis XD



roti,me,ting wei,dennis,koon soon,basit ,john



HAHA..me n dennis



hiao kang kai,dennis ,me ,herng ~



dennis,herng ,me




herng n me

1 comment: